We are always interested to work with contributing writers, photographers, stylists and creatives. If you have an idea or a story/piece you would like to submit, please contact us via email@example.com.
We review new submissions regularly and will endevour to respond to you as soon as possible. If you haven’t received a response after several weeks do follow up with us.
If you wish to send photography submissions, please make sure you:
- Attach a short description of your concept and why it would fit with POSTSCRIPT.
- Send a PDF or single page of low-res images.
- Attach clear team and styling credits.
All final hi-res images submitted need to be at least 300 dpi.
Articles & Essays
For written submissions, please make sure you:
- Send us a pitch of your subject idea and why it would fit well with POSTSCRIPT.
- Your pitch should be no more than 200-250 words and set out clearly what the article/essay is about. Please include relevant links for references, if applicable.
- The subject line should be “Pitch – ” and then your proposed headline. For example: “Pitch – How the veil serves to empower and disempower women”.
- In the body of the email, please include a short biography about yourself and any examples of previously published work.
If we accept your pitch we will give you a submission deadline, a word count and general advice and ideas on how we’d like to see the finished piece.
The theme for Issue 2 focuses on 'Re-invention: A kaleidoscopic view of individual and collective metamorphosis, spaces of transitions and cultural innovation'.
Chinasa & Elvira