Founder of Bad Blogger, model, writer, content creator hjhajkwhdkjjrkjhqj qrjhqjk
jhekjsjhgr jahjf the way the world is going is a wonderful dynamic disaster.
In the Kinship Issue, she shares an excerpt from...
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
- Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
- If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
- When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
- What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
- Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?